yippieeeeee!
finally,
i did my old recent activity : BLOGGING! yeah yeah!
i havent update my blog since forever :P too lazy to updating and be update hehe *sorry juice!*
also, too much memorable activities happened and i didnt publish it here :(

fine,
happy october all!
i heart this month so yeah! happy birthday to -most- of masihganas friends, acha nida chapil! wish all their wishes comes true in their new age ;)
HOW ARE YOU, YOU GUYYYSSSSSSS?
im not okay now, cause :

1. lil bit pilek batuk flu sakit tenggorokan x( REALLY HATE IT! *well, who likes?

2. i've past midtest 1weeks ago, and the result?
YUKH YUKH YAWN TRIPLE DOUBLE SHIBALDAMNITSHIT! HOEK! this is why sometimes i hate my self!
i wanna be smart :(
but lazy is so me..so how can? NGIK!

3. got a problem with my friend
well, she is nice. really. i also love her much, she is funny n cheerful, but sometimes she just made me bother bcause something that i can not explain. well, i dont know may be im too sensitive or what, but i was cryin because of her mouth.. blah! inazcengeng. but wish i can say sorry to her tomorrow, even i dont know if that was my fault or no, but i just wanna us like a "friend" like before :)

4. pasca midtest, i'm so jealous with much of people around me :(
dan akhir2 ini, i enjoy being a cengeng girl which is always crying before night sleep.. have u ever feel that u are so NOTHING? like "nggak berguna banget gue hidup sekarang, ngerepotin doang, ngga ada yang bisa dibanggain" et cetera et cetera.. well, i did it!
for this case, i know its absolutely my fault. i mean, i never study, its normal if i got much of bad point rite? :D



ANYWAYS,
STILL WITH "RE : PASCA MID TEST", im in process to make some lil change! cihuyy! wish me can survive to build some inovation for my self in my life. ahahahahahah

what else?
pfft. enough.
homework waiting!!!

see ya all, and have a wonderful day -whatever happens-

xoxo,
inaz :)

0 komentar: