school stuff BEGIN

so guys,
its 2.28, and i feel so- tired!
actually i didnt do anything at my school. just watched at 'eskul promote' which held on my school, having launch at my new class with some guys, then slept on the chair for a while. the schedule of this day is : going to additional course and do some regristration there. so, my dad picked me up at 12.30, and directly went to that place.

BUT PEEPS, I'M NOT REGISTERED-YET!
i'm trapping, this is what i called 'small' dilema. hehe.. the schedule on that additional course is in same day with my ef course. actually it just in SAME DAY, but that such thing still be the problem friends.. the additional course (in serang) will start at 3 o'clock to 6, and i must be at ef (which is in cilegon, and will take 30 minutes from serang) at 6.30 ! OH MY! it cant be happen --"
and i also dont have little time for break then(how about pray maghrib?)

i guess i need to drill what i've got from that additional course in my own house, doing some exercise, and learning again..
so, i tough its not good enough if i go to the other course, that will be useless.. my brain will not accept it well :0

hmmhmmm..
anyhow i'll face ef final test tommorow, so, wish me luck guys :) after that my ef will break for a week, and.. hmm, i dont know, should i continuing it? :(
i wish i can change my schedule there, i also can take that additional course then, but i guess it will be difficult.. nangih


i need both of that course.. :inlove:

0 komentar: