MOMMMMMMYYYYYYY...~~
:ayokona:
i dont have -even- a lil mood to study! aaaaaaarrrggh!
just wanna escape from the reality that tommorow i'll have two more hours for physics and chemistry for this week~
huff, 7 days seems so long nowadays :( i dont ever feel like this before :p
*lebay
ah ya, i also have'nt doing my homework hahahahaha.
aku serahkan semua itu kepada kawan-kawan. thats what friends are for, rite? HUEKKK *penyalahgunaan idiom :p


hiks hiks hiks



I WANNA KICK EVERYONE!
drop
stress

those all sucks!



im exhausted with all of my stupid mind.
i mean.. well, honestly im tired its not just because all of school stuffs sucks thingie,
but also im tired of my mind.
my jerk mind which made me thinking and made some imagination every second i have. which always working with its powerful power of talking. haha who knows that when i shut my mouth up actually my mind is still yelling, crowded! -really- crowded!
(ah ya. now you know it fellas..)


and i cant shut it up again now..

well, i might be need to go to some quite place, alone..
and then yelling!
puke all of my emotions there, i guess cryin will be better..
yeah. i love cryin in some case :)
like this.


may i?





0 komentar: