what-e-ver

hwaaaa
first of all, thank you so much nadia :)
i've got some awards agaain..
but maaaafff bangeett i cant display all of it here..dont have much time to do that :( i'm in hurry huhu.. next time better :) (well, you can call me sok sibuk or whatever now hahahaha..)

i do miss writing *.*
if you want to know, i was so far from my notebook nowadays.. i left much of lesson when tyfus yesterday, so i must ran to pursued all of lesson that i missed. hiks hiks. just two words : I'M TIRED!
i mean, -for me- thats not easy.. i'm not a kind of person who can get some 'eksak's materi' easily because.. and i hate being like this nangih
i was surprise with my first week in my class.. with math, and physics 3 time a weeks (it can not be funny i tough),
but suddenly i realized that, this is all i want.. i've decide it. i want science class, and here i am.. i must enjoy this case (be a new comer in eksak's world :))

HAHAHAHAHAHA
(tiba tiba ketawa)

well, i will post some important posting in saturday night. just keep my promise :) okay?



have a new nice class all!
xoxo kenyit

0 komentar: